UNITY BEGINS WITH YOU
Unity in the church is crucial to completing the Great Commission, but often our personal feelings, opinions, experiences, and interpretations get in the way of the church being one.
This message, geared toward both congregations and leadership teams, will provide:
- A needed reminder about the importance of unity in the church
- An understanding of every individual’s influence on those around them
- Practical actions that can be taken to influence others toward unity
- A heartfelt call to action
CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST: BEING YOURSELF
WHEN YOU WANT TO
BE SOMEONE ELSE
If you have ever struggled with insecurity or a general sense that you just aren’t good enough, you will relate to Ashley’s personal story.
She will share how God has helped her become victorious over critical self-thoughts and encourage you to:
- Find confidence in your relationship with Jesus instead of in yourself
- Stop focusing on yourself and start focusing on how to love others
- See yourself the way God sees you
OVERCOMING FEAR: CHANGING
TO “EVEN IF”
Have you been trying to encourage those under your leadership to overcome strongholds? Ashley openly shares her journey with anxiety and the freedom she has seen in surrendering her fears to the Lord.
With this poignant topic, she will encourage you to:
- Surrender everything in your life to the power of God
- Change the conversation from “What If” to “Even If” as you think through your circumstances
- Never stop fighting for your place in peace
YOUR STORY FOR HIS GLORY
Christians know they are supposed to testify to the goodness of God in their life, but actually doing so can be intimidating, so it often goes undone.
In this retreat series, Ashley breaks down the process of sharing a testimony into bite-sized, manageable chunks:
- My Story – In this workshop session, Ashley shares parts of her testimony while simultaneously walking participants through the everyday life situations where she might share it with others.
- Your Story – In this workshop session, participants go through the process of identifying and refining their testimony and then practice sharing it with others.
- His Story – In this final session, Ashley gives a shot of encouragement to participants that their willingness to share THEIR story is ultimately how people hear JESUS’ story.
FAITH AT WORK
The Great Commission has been given to every follower in Christ, but many of us fail to see our workplace as a mission field ripe for the harvest. Living out our faith at work and intentionally cultivating opportunities to share the Gospel is a missed opportunity for the Great Commission.
There are typically three obstacles to living out our faith:
- Fear about the legality of bringing Christianity into the workplace
- Not knowing how to be a Christian in the workplace
- Lack of motivation to be bold in the workplace
This session will address all those issues from the perspective of a seasoned Human Resources professional and follower of Jesus.
It’s time to put our faith to work…at work!