UNITY BEGINS WITH YOU
Unity on a team is crucial if a team is going to reach its goals and enjoy its work. Unity starts with how we use the incredible influence we have on those around us. This message dives deep into practical ways to use that influence to unite rather than divide. It includes things like:
- Using patience and humility with teammates
- Working to be a complement rather than a competitor
- Addressing conflict in a way that makes the team stronger
- And so much more!
Regardless of your team’s goals, this practical training will get you headed toward unity today!
LEADING TOWARD UNITY
Leadership will make or break a team. Poor or underdeveloped leadership can result in division, under-performance, and a workplace culture that falls woefully short of the mark. By contrast, a great leader will be a source of unity and a person who values the worth of their team members. This session focuses on three practical ways to lead a team toward unity. They include:
- Exhibiting genuine care for employees
- Developing a consistency of character that enables trust to flourish
- Creating a clarity of purpose that inspires employees
In this session, participants will learn these principles and be given encouragement to execute them well.
Connection on a team is critical to the success and enjoyment of the team members. Communication will make or break that connection. The way we communicate is so much more than written, verbal, non-verbal, and visual. The way we communicate will dictate how connected a team feels.
This training will provide:
- A foundation for the importance of connection on a team
- Six practical ways to communicate that will draw a team together
- Encouragement to use these methods to build connection on the team
Every team will inevitably encounter conflict. However, it’s the approach towards resolving these conflicts that sets successful teams apart. Handled with respect and understanding, conflict can transform a group of individuals into a cohesive, more efficient team. Our webinar is designed to empower team members to take a proactive approach, using their influence to navigate and resolve conflicts as they occur in the workplace.
Participants will gain insights into:
- Deep Dive into the Roots of Conflict: Understand the common triggers that give rise to disagreements and tensions in a professional setting.
- Distinguishing Conflict Types: Not all conflicts are detrimental. Recognize the differences between constructive (healthy) conflict, which can foster innovation and growth, and destructive (unhealthy) conflict, which can impede progress and damage team dynamics.
- Practical Resolution Techniques: Go beyond theory with actionable strategies for effective conflict resolution. Equip yourself with tools to engage in productive conversations and find common ground.
THE LEADER WHO SERVES
Servant leadership runs counter to the mindset of many managers who believe their employees are under their command and control. A servant leader focuses first on the growth and well-being of their employees, as a means of achieving success for customers, shareholders, and themselves. Organizations with a servant leadership culture believe that if employees are cared for and put first, loyalty will result, retention will improve, and customers will be better served.
In this session, participants will learn about the role they play in creating a servant leadership culture and practical ways to serve their teams.
THE WAY WE WORK
Everyone was born with natural learning strengths that define the way we work, but those strengths can create conflict with others who have different strengths. Understanding our learning strengths and those of others can make a world of difference when it comes to the way we perceive and interact with others, reducing conflict and improving productivity.
This workshop will help participants:
- Learn to recognize and appreciate their own strengths and those of others
- Gain confidence to use strengths to achieve success and maximize potential
- Establish trust and rapport with co-workers
- Reduce conflict and build strong, positive relationships
Would it make a difference in your relationships if you knew your co-workers weren’t trying to get on your nerves? This workshop will bring that to light and so much more!
WHAT IT IS & WHY YOU SHOULD CARE
Sexual harassment in the workplace will destroy an organization’s culture from the inside out. This training session designed for every person on the team will not only meet the HR best practice for annual training but will dive beyond the legal ramifications of sexual harassment in the workplace, personalizing this type of demoralizing behavior and empowering participants to use their influence to stop harassment in its tracks.
Solid leadership is critical in order for an organization to reach its full potential. Mid-level managers, in particular, can make or break a company. This training lays a foundation for leadership that enables leaders to build trust, rapport, and connection with their employees while still representing the organization well.
Leaders will learn these skills:
- Showing genuine care
- Developing a consistent character
- Offering a clarity of purpose
- Valuing coaching over simply correcting
- Championing the organization
THE IMPACT OF
PURPOSE & PASSION
People desperately want their lives to have purpose and meaning. They want to leave a legacy in their stead, but often, they feel stuck trying to find what they are “supposed to be doing”. The truth is our purpose can often be lived out in any number of career paths or side projects but not until we know what that purpose is. In this inspirational session, participants will be given the tools to discover their SHAPE, which will begin the journey toward finding their purpose.
Once someone knows their purpose, it creates a passion and excitement about life that is contagious and positively impacts the lives of those in their sphere of influence. So this session will also help participants know how to LIVE in order to discover their heart and passion. Everyone was created on purpose, with purpose, for a purpose, and this session is sure to light a fire in every participant so they are compelled to seek out their purpose, find their passion, and impact the people around them!
EMPLOYMENT LAW 101
Employing people is one of the trickiest elements of running a business, because employment laws and other legal guidance abound and are ever-changing. Pitfalls lurk around every corner for managers, and the only way to ensure that your employees are being treated appropriately and legally in the workplace is to equip those managers with an understanding of the laws to which they find themselves subject.
This course will offer education and understanding of the following employment laws:
- Title VII – Civil Rights Act of 1964 (which addresses workplace discrimination and protected classes)
- Americans with Disabilities Act and Amendments (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Participants who complete the course will not only understand the laws and the protections they offer to employees, but they will also learn how to apply those laws in their specific workplace circumstance to create an environment that makes it easy for all employees to thrive.